Friday, March 14, 2014

The end - Francis Ahrens

It has been a great week in Indianapolis! I have had the chance to co-lead a trip full of amazing student leaders. I am going to be taking a lot out of this trip. The main thing would have to be the inspiring stories that we heard throughout the week. Mary Provence, Linda Proffitt, and Brooks Barrick are three outstanding role models for their community and students like our group. In addition to that, the relationships that were formed were so great. I am coming out of this week with 11 new friendships. A lot of us did not know each other before the trip and I am excited to continue to bond with this group of individuals. 

I have got to admit that it is completely different being a trip leader. I have gained a lot of new perspectives from this trip. Looking back at this experience, I look forward to be a better citizen, student, and leader. 

No comments:

Post a Comment